Sunday, December 23, 2012

Forgotten Language #1

So basically, this is a little section where I'll randomly share writings and short stories and poetry. I write alot so yeah, feedback appreciated. I'm hoping to publish a book filled with things like this someday.

Hold Heart, Don't Beat So Loud

You always give me away,
Frail Heart,
You always give me away.
I cannot hide away from them
They always find me out
They find a way into my eyes
And ever quivering mouth

Be still, 
Frail Heart,
Don't beat so loud
They'll find us from the sound
They'll prey upon this pulsating beat
And devour us
From inside out

Hold out,
Frail Heart,
Don't fail me now
We won't survive for long
We only hope
This one will love
Instead of breaking us down

You always give me away,
Frail Heart,
You always give me away.
They have found us
And consumed us
But somehow
We are made whole

~ Zephyr



©The Warpath Home

No comments:

Post a Comment